• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 RMK

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Read what you said. So they had something to offer? They don't need anything to offer next year. They weren't able to meet the demand this year. Show me where a 850 Matryx is available. They are 100% sold out... Next year will be the same thing. Demand will be higher than production.

Unless of course they hire Jeff Brines. He will revolutionize the snowmobile industry as we know know it and will fix all the supply chain issues. Him and Hunter have deals lined up with China to make everything normal again.
They don't have to offer anything extra for next year if they don't want. They don't even have to offer bng. I said they purposely didn't offer a 165 kaos boost so they could offer it the second year for something NEW which i stand by. Nothing new. They had it last year and this year. Just not on the turbo. That is purposely plain and simple. Nothing to do with supply chain woes. That was before anyone new there was a woe.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Only two things you’ll see for 2023 is a sled that the fuel pump actually works and doesn’t make noise and a huge price increase.

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
Other than some refinements and increasing reliability of a few components no changes are needed IMO.
I would like to see a lightweight electric start eventually.
Yeah they need something to be close / compete with Doo's shot start. I'd say they have something in the works.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Agreed a 4 stroke utility class sled would actually be an awesome addition to the lineup. The Titan is an awesome unit, but I feel the sled lends itself more to a 4-stroke powerplant

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Yeah they need something to be close / compete with Doo's shot start. I'd say they have something in the works.
Just put a cv customs lightweight electric start kit in the 850. Cleaned it up a bunch and took 13.5 pounds out of it. Won't have to pull the rope one time.
Didn't do my buddy's boost yet. Wish the diamond s was here to do it all at once. Didn't feel like cussing at the 13mm behind the can for the stock battery box.
Guessing with his kit you are maybe 10 pounds total for not pulling the rope and shot isn't penalty free

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
They're going to say if you haven't received a 22, they're rolling it over to a model year 23 but keeping the price. 23 snow checks will be 2-3% more expensive
A 2-3% increase would be a dream. I'm expecting more like 10-15% based on the insanity of our current YTD inflation trend.

DBRK

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2008
Bozeman MT
Have they announced a release date for the 2023 sleds? My snowcheck 2022 NA 165 Matryx Khaos Slash still has not shipped yet. At this point I'd like to know the pricing and options for next year before I take delivery (if that ever actually happens!)

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
January ship duration from the factory to dealer (starting on the date poo tells you that they "shipped your sled", which can take 10 days for the email to arrive) was/is 3+ weeks, plus add a few days more for PDI, and that's if all the parts are on the sled or arrive before the sled. E.g., some sleds built before end of 2022 are just getting to dealers this week or still in transit. Was told all 7S sleds built in late Dec were also missing the 7S, shipped separately. Gauges are beating some sleds to the dealers. If poo doesn't delay snowcheck into mid-March, betting that you'll see what's offered for 23 before a currently unbuilt 22 sled will be ready for delivery wouldn't be a bad wager. Maybe they will turn up the wick for undelivered Boosts. Maybe with 7S gauges available again they'll escalate the ship. No idea what the impact of the stop sale will be on delivery of shipped sleds, or build of current sleds. Pretty vague.

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
A dealer here in Labrador, Canada isn't getting any Poo 2022 models until mid March.. Crazy. If the dealer has a 22 Khaos 850NA non slash show up, I might just pick it up. If not I will have to snowcheck a 23' one. I can't see much changing for the 2023 models due to the shortages. Hell, I think BRP will be stretching out their GEN4 platform for another year or two.. (6-7 years on a platform) It sucks but that's it eh.

Premium Features