• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022 deliveries ?

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Any word on 2022 deliveries ?, my dealer isn't talking dates yet.........................., will they be complete sleds?

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
As conservative as Cat went with their lineup and didn't do much of anything compared to what was planned, I would bet that the AC guys are going to be just fine. Doo and Poo: ?????

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Not to derail, but saw recently that AC had some upgrades to their quad line. Is their R&D budget in line for next winter for sleds?
Yeah. They came out with a new version of the Xterra quad. All have power steering and a 600cc single cylinder engine. Nothing earth shattering but it shows there are some signs of life at Cat at least for their quads.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
I have contact in R&D and they have stuff ready to go for new sleds,next generation sleds, a bunch of it has been on the snow already, they just need Management approval

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I have contact in R&D and they have stuff ready to go for new sleds,next generation sleds, a bunch of it has been on the snow already, they just need Management approval
Have heard similar. Hope it's good when it finally gets released. Make the best of what we have in the meantime.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
I hate seeing pics of the green HC…..makes me want to run out and buy one. Need to stay strong…. ?!!!!

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I wish this was true.

The reality is that each year somebody who knows somebody says they heard from somebody….

Very few of these rumors materialize, but it’s fun to hope!

I will just be happy if I can order a 2023 sled and get it with all the parts next year!

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
i believe they have stuff they've been testing and could build, the bean counters always have the final say. cant afford to produce a new model but in reality cant afford not to.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I wish this was true.

The reality is that each year somebody who knows somebody says they heard from somebody….

Very few of these rumors materialize, but it’s fun to hope!

I will just be happy if I can order a 2023 sled and get it with all the parts next year!
2023 will be a mind blowing year for Cat. They have a LOT of cool stuff coming. Bookmark this page. If I am wrong I am buying beers. :)

JackSprat

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Calirado
I agree with Devilman, 23 we will see some of the things we've herd some hub-but about. 2024 at the latest, but I think we will see some good chit here next season.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I'm dealing on a pre-owned '21 right now. Probably going to be married to it for the next few seasons just as the good stuff is finally coming out. :cautious: Telling myself that will give them time to work out the bugs.

R

RiotCountry

Jul 11, 2010
Minneapolis
I'm dealing on a pre-owned '21 right now. Probably going to be married to it for the next few seasons just as the good stuff is finally coming out. :cautious: Telling myself that will give them time to work out the bugs.
I'm right there with you, I am buying a crate 2021. Figure anything they release in the next couple years, assuming it's "ground breaking" and "different", will need a couple years of refinement as with most new models and technology. I'll run the 2021 and buy new again in 2026. 5-7 years is usually my window (assuming they don't release something crazy that is bullet proof in the first couple years lol).

ratlover

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 6, 2021
Central IL
Im still waiting on my snowchecked green hardcore with a 154” track pull start. Dealer doesn’t have a ETA. Getting nervous I will get delivery about the time the Poo’s start getting shipped. Anyone else gotten their sled? Wondering if there is a pattern to what has went out.

Premium Features