• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022 Backcountry XRS MODS????

M
Oct 15, 2001
Forest Lake, MN
Alright peeps...... I finally got off my arse and ordered my sled. After 12 years of not having a sled it gives me something to look forward to for next season.

I ordered the Backcountry XRS 850 with shot.

My question is what should I be doing to this thing? I talked to Big John and it sounds like a clutch kit is going in and HD torsion springs as well...

But I did see the ZBROZ Coil over setup instead of torsion springs. Wondering if its worth it???? Also any other suggestions would be nice. I thought about a can, but don't want an obnoxious sled.

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
Alright peeps...... I finally got off my arse and ordered my sled. After 12 years of not having a sled it gives me something to look forward to for next season.

I ordered the Backcountry XRS 850 with shot.

My question is what should I be doing to this thing? I talked to Big John and it sounds like a clutch kit is going in and HD torsion springs as well...

But I did see the ZBROZ Coil over setup instead of torsion springs. Wondering if its worth it???? Also any other suggestions would be nice. I thought about a can, but don't want an obnoxious sled.

You should really ride that sled before you do anything to it.. great sled, with great suspension right out of the box. For a guy that hasn't owned a sled in 12 years, you'll be more than pleased with the stock sled.

Premium Features