• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 turbo deliveries

CO Wapiti

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2017
My 165 is sitting at the dealer waiting for accessories which are still two weeks out. The dealer said he’s only received that one turbo so far and is waiting on the rest of them and his regular order of sleds won’t show up until December. This covid BS has done a number on the supply chain for just about everything. One of the smaller dealers here literally only had two ATV’s and one side by side on the lot. It’s hard to pay the bills when you have nothing to sell.

Snow4life

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Dang this is a little depressing to read. Im still hoping to see mine sometime this month ??Havent even seen one in person yet since haydays was cancelled and the anticipation is killing me

D
Dec 2, 2011
Well my dealer is in prince george. He did tell me there is a 174 turbo that came in. They have a left over 2020 1/2 165 and he said a 154 turbo is coming this or next week and it will be 3 weeks before the 165 turbo comes so nov1 or later. So I sit and wait. Never mind accessories I have listed to them that I want. I hope they are ordering them but I dont think they are yet. Some guys going next weekend to do some earily riding. I wanted to go.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Premium Features