• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 Summit Turbo Snow Check Price Quotes

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Not calling you a liar. They are lying to you. They all use that for a sales pitch. They will never tell you their cost. Harder to make a deal in their favor if you know what it cost.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Not calling you a liar. They are lying to you. They all use that for a sales pitch. They will never tell you their cost. Harder to make a deal in their favor if you know what it cost.

Your statement is likely true of many dealers but you can't come on here and call any/all dealers liars. We happen to know, ride with and trust this dealer but you can call them what you want. Perhaps you should get a quote and get your facts together before you call anyone a liar....that's if you are even in the market. T&T is snow checking at $600 over cost to take the negotiation and favoritism out of the process....they sold 14 20.5's so they must be doing something right.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Your statement is likely true of many dealers but you can't come on here and call any/all dealers liars. We happen to know, ride with and trust this dealer but you can call them what you want. Perhaps you should get a quote and get your facts together before you call anyone a liar....that's if you are even in the market. T&T is snow checking at $600 over cost to take the negotiation and favoritism out of the process....they sold 14 20.5's so they must be doing something right.
Well what is the price for sled?

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
175" Summit 850 Turbo Expert, 3" track, Gray/Black/Red, 2 year warranty. $17,833.

Also received the $500 rebate from SkiDoo, net price after rebate $17,333.

Any other questions, call Ray or Keely at TNT (307) 755-5050.

Last edited:

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
i'am not seeing that as a smoking hot deal by any means.

For a 175, at 600 over cost I think it’s a good deal. I personally want my dealer to stay in business and to provide good service. Good luck getting that where you haggle over $600.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
They are doing something right. They are giving the right sales pitch. That is what sales people do. I'm not buying one. I have one. As far as facts all you know is what you pay. You don't have any other facts. They will not tell you what they pay period. Looks like you got a good deal. That's all that matters . My dealer sold 14 also.

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
I guess you are all getting black!
Yes I ordered a black. I am tired of spending time cleaning the soot and belt dust off the other colors, as well as paying more the the color.
After I pressure wash it, I won't have to scrub it and remove that black **** because it will already look like, ****.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Do you blindly make purchases without having an idea of what is a fair price? I know you are in the industry so don’t worry I know you will be ok.
Not in the snowmobile industry. Did sell them in the 90's, trust me, nobody's making too much money off you.

Premium Features