• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 Summit Turbo Snow Check Price Quotes

skank

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
Mountain View, Wyoming 82939
At this point the dealers gonna want closer to msrp. During snow check you have competition bringing prices down.
You are spot on there! I am shopping for another new sled and the prices are $2,000 more now than they were quoted at snow check. Dealers have a limited sled supply this season so they are naturally going to stick to msrp now. Can’t say I blame them.

M
Nov 29, 2007
I have a dealer that will work with me if I show him a snowcheck deal from the spring. I get what is happening now. If someone is willing to send me an invoice and bla out the buyers name that would be cool. I certainly dont expect someone to, do this for me.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
I have a dealer that will work with me if I show him a snowcheck deal from the spring. I get what is happening now. If someone is willing to send me an invoice and bla out the buyers name that would be cool. I certainly dont expect someone to, do this for me.
I only had a verbal agreement, and never put money down with all the crap going on last spring.

Premium Features