• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 snow check has shipped

sierra sleder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2008
Montana
I got an email Yesterday from Polaris that my 2021 khaos snow check has shipped from the factory. Has anyone else received this email? Seems a little early compared to past years. I’m not complaining by any means that will be awesome to get it home and get going on mods early this year. Just seems odd because past years it usually happens around September/October.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I got an email Yesterday from Polaris that my 2021 khaos snow check has shipped from the factory. Has anyone else received this email? Seems a little early compared to past years. I’m not complaining by any means that will be awesome to get it home and get going on mods early this year. Just seems odd because past years it usually happens around September/October.
I got my last Snowcheck july 18th. ?

post pictures.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Nothing here yet??

Hell, I just got back from the Black Hills from a SXS trip with the Turbo S, not sure if I'm ready to change gears yet !! LOL

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Kinda interesting and great to hear that Polaris is doing good and production is moving along!! There were several "Negative Nancy's" on here back during snowcheck saying sleds would be delayed and some guys were thinking Polaris wouldn't deliver considering the state of our country. Way to go Polaris!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Haven't received anything yet but my cousin picked his up !!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
My cousin is in ND. and has picked up his 165 / Khaos

I'm also in ND. and have the same thing on order (different color) and nothing yet, not even an email.

frntflp

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Plymouth, MN
Black/Red Pro 165 ..... no word yet. but that's OK, cant do much with it anyway. many years ago, my cousin fessed up to burning through 1/2 a tank of gas before the snow flew. just from letting it idle and "getting acquainted" .....

9/11 Update - machine arrived at the dealer.

Last edited:

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
How is it that Polaris has been so hit or miss in delivery dates in recent history, but this is shaping into a "hit" year? Either they've seriously dragged their feet in years past, or this is some kind of minor miracle...

Premium Features