• I've received emails and PM's asking me about "Group Buys" and promotions.

A Group Buy here on SnoWestOnline.com would be a situation where a normal member (non vendor or mfg) personally collects orders from other members. That member then uses those orders to negotiate a better price with the Vendor/Mfg for HIS/HER "Group" of buyers.

Here is an example of a viable "Group Buy"

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269222

A promotion that has the words "Group Buy" in the title is still a promotion, and from the rules that were handed down to me by Harris Publications is that non-advertisers cannot run promotions or open sales programs on the forums outside of the swapmeet.

If a members wants to become a group buy manager, maintain a thread and collect the funds and negotiate a group buy... as a member, you are welcome to do that as long as you are not attached to the business of the vendor or Mfg.

If you are a vendor/MFG and you want to offer an EXCLUSIVE "SnoWestOnline ONLY" promotion that is exclusive to snowest readers, please contact me and you'll be able to put it up in the Polaris forums.

Also, before any vendors/mfgs get all "riled up" over this know that the moderators are strictly volunteers and do not receive a dime from any advertising $$ spent on this site.

As ALWAYS, since DAY ONE of me becoming a moderator, I have pioneered, supported and encouraged vendors and mfgs in getting the word out to our readers with "New Product Announcements.

Have a great season.

From this point on, all vendors/mfg's promoting Pre-Season tiered sales programs, in the Polaris Forums, that are not paid advertisers will be appropriately moved to the swapmeet section of the forums.

MH

2021 snow check has shipped

frntflp

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Plymouth, MN
Now back bumper is here thanks bm fabrications
Thanks for all the pics !! Great job. I just received my mtntk tunnel cut kit and might just wait a bit and try the sled as is. I really like the set up, with the B&M bumper. (My sled is still in the crate - so living vicariously ;-)

BTW - do you have an extra tunnel brace on that ? Or was that stock ? - Disregard - the extra tunnel braces are part of the $220 bumper assembly. SWEET ! (saw this on the B&M Website)

Last edited:

davesilb

Premium Member
Nov 18, 2008
Got my email over a month ago. Got the call from dealer that it was there and could pick it up anytime in the next month just give him a couple days notice. Oregon Khaos 155" electric start w/pipp gauge don't even remember color I choose.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Still waiting here, but no big deal though.

I'm guessing within the next couple weeks. The pile of parts including the new wrap is already here, so the itch has begun!!

Midwest Summit

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Commerce Township, MI
Does anyone know why Polaris didn't leave the attachment channels narrow all the way to the rear of the tunnel? How do you fit fuel and a large burant low profile bag? I guess one or the other? My 2017 155 has narrow all the way back to end of tunnel and also my 15 Pro RMK 163 had narrow all the way to the end of the tunnel??

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
The wait will be worth it. Trust me picture to not do the color justice. Wait till u see it on white snow in the sunlight. Maybe I am just getting old but it looks great
Nope you're right. I'm not a red fan but if looks good on the snow. So does the purple

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

zed13

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 21, 2008
Sled showed up at dealer almost 2 months ago. Finally went and brought it home today. Now the waiting begins. PXL_20201002_220741183.jpg

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Does anyone know why Polaris didn't leave the attachment channels narrow all the way to the rear of the tunnel? How do you fit fuel and a large burant low profile bag? I guess one or the other? My 2017 155 has narrow all the way back to end of tunnel and also my 15 Pro RMK 163 had narrow all the way to the end of the tunnel??
Because with the Pro chassis sleds people were bending their tunnels by putting too much weight too far back on the tunnel. They basically made them idiot-proof on the axys by only making the channels long enough to do one bag or just the fuel rack.

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Just got the snow flap mount off and put a bm fabrication rear bumper on
That looks great. I just measured one and it seems like you would take off about 5.5" to the back of the OEM bumper, plus the snowflap. That's a decent bit shorter while not cutting or modifying the factory cooling system.

Premium Features