• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 Khaos here and done.....for now!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Looks AWESOME!
Which Skinz dash bag? Can you snap a pic?

No problem Scott,

This is the one I have.

423b32f1a46a7bdfa99dc5b786ad1a6d.jpg

2bacf6dd31a0154b9ed06049515b0853.jpg

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
@FatDogX
Sled looks great! Can you tell me more about custom cutting the seat lower? I want to do this but haven't yet.

Absolutely!!

I send my seats of to Ryan Grinde at McCall Upholstery in McCall ID. Ryan does and awesome job and I have never been disappointed. What he'll do is remove your stock seat cover and shave the seat down about 2" to 2.5" or so and then narrow it a tick. After that he will take the factory cover, modify that and re-install it and it looks factory!! The lower seat is really nice for going back and forth and honestly they just look nicer. Ryan is on Facebook as well as Instagram and is very easy to work with. Turn around time depends on his work load but I've never had to wait very long for a seat. I think these are pretty easy jobs for him!! Price wise, he is very reasonable and communication has been great too! I highly recommend him!!

If you have an issue getting a hold of him on the "book of faces" or instagram, let me know I have his cell number.

T
Feb 25, 2011
Ellensburg
I'm surprised that I never run into people using knee pads. One of my favorite mods and the least expensive. Not only are they more comfortable, but keep you knees from slipping and legs spreading apart. Especially with several coats of scotch guard on the bibs. Nice sled!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Just a heads up,

My 2021 Khaos (Special K) now has 50 miles on it and it has been awesome!! This thing is amazing and is the easiest sled I have ridden to date!! That's why this next part sucks so much.......

Just got back from a trip to West Yellowstone and while I was there, I blew out my knee, and the season is over. I'll be listing Special K in the classified section probably this weekend but if anyone is interested before that, just shoot me a PM.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Sorry to hear about the knee issue.

Knee pads are awesome though.
I agree knee pads are great and have run them on almost every sled but........this wasn't a knee pad issue.

Basically stuck on a steep side hill and I was rolling the sled out. I had good footing and was almost done, when I broke through a layer of snow and it locked my foot in while I tipped sideways. Sideways, meaning bending my knee sideways and felt three distinct pops!! Thank God it happened where it did and not 45 minutes earlier, not sure how I would have made it out!!

Next came the 11 mile bombed out trail ride and then 10 hours home in the truck. MRI done and presto......torn ACL and torn meniscus, which equals season over!

Sled will be listed shortly.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Got her listed........

Premium Features