• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 hardcore tunes

L
Mar 15, 2019
Picking up my 2021 hardcore 154 2.6 this Saturday. Plan to do either the mountain hood intake or the BDX protectair, I’ve got a backwoods bmp rear tunnel stiffener and bumper waiting at my house already.. but thinking of sending out the ECM before the season. Wondering if that would interfere with break in. I know they over oil in break in quite a bit. Going to run the GGB quiet can as well.

I had trouble with a 2019 with over oiling and backfiring on shut down with the oil build up in the stock can.

Any opinions on tune before break in? And which company to go with for the ECM flash ?

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
check out the torque link system from bikeman, no need to send ecu in for flashes anymore. just connect and download maps as needed or tackle your own tuning. also gives you control over oil injection rates at different rpm ranges.

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
Torque link seems desirable, but they upped the price, also somebody iirc I was chatting with said he lost power when he went to the bikeman torque link tune and was not as happy.

There's silber and that precision efi, I haven't heard some feedback from either. Of course everybody claims a hp gain but there isnt a dyno. I do think bikeman did a dyno of their tune though? Hmm.

Premium Features