• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 yeti durability

C
i am looking for track kit . i can have new 2020 freeride . on those yeti do you hit them in the lower section were belt drive is ? do you break that part or ... the front camso hare low and they have big hit on lower section wen snow is low i wonder about yeti

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
It can break but easily replaced and not too expensive... it takes a very hard hit to damage it..

Sent from my SM-F900U using Tapatalk

turbonium

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2009
95 hours so far with no issues adjusted the chain and the belt. Super killer kit!

C
95 hours so far with no issues adjusted the chain and the belt. Super killer kit!
if only i can have time or winter that gave me 95 hours / years . quebec have not so good winter , anyway near me .
i like the yeti 2020 track . side window hare not on the side and ripping off . it will be yeti or camso . big difference yes but we run in not so deep snow to a ton of snow mid season . timber track hare ripping off on the side wen they hit hard stuff like root that been cut high .... or rock .
over here right now 9400 can plus tax for 2020 freride 129 . yes expensive but you have ktm fit kit , elka shock , soft strut so i think the deal not so bad .

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Just upgraded to the 2020 freeride ... to many advantages... we have had good luck with our 2018 ss.... (150 hours)also they have been good to fix any issues although it might take a second to get the parts warrantied... we have ran the camso (great but feels less precise and more clumsy, 2018 timbersled aro 120 ( no complaints just not as playful feeling and the track is a little more lacking in powder, good ski)... 2017 mototrax (we will not talk about this)

Sent from my SM-F900U using Tapatalk

Premium Features