2020 new spindles information

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Talking about the ski, the way I read it is about the only difference in the ski is that it accepts the new stoppers. I bet if you are handy at all one could modify the older DS3 to do the same thing. I'm sure Skidoo would love to have everyone buy a new set of skis too.

Jon
You Do Not need to purchase new skis, you can cut a small section for the new spindle ski stop to fit in and it wil be the same, the reason we can not talk about it is we can not do videos on cutting up products as if you do it wrong, guys blame us. The spindle/stopper is worth it in my opinion. I am putting it on my 2020 summit x and I know guys will say of course you are as it is FREE, nothing is free in the land of sponsorship, we all have budgets, so choosing this does mean something. Cheers dave

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
You Do Not need to purchase new skis, you can cut a small section for the new spindle ski stop to fit in and it wil be the same, the reason we can not talk about it is we can not do videos on cutting up products as if you do it wrong, guys blame us. The spindle/stopper is worth it in my opinion. I am putting it on my 2020 summit x and I know guys will say of course you are as it is FREE, nothing is free in the land of sponsorship, we all have budgets, so choosing this does mean something. Cheers dave
So the spindles, what changed there? Just lighter? They talk about a change in geometry but never truly say. Taller shorter, cambered forward, back... Thank you
Dan

Last edited: