• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 husky tx300 set up

bushmans

Premium Member
Jan 18, 2013
like to set up a 300 tpi got the high comp head and ecu they come with thermostat what else do they need to work good had a four stroke like to do a two stroke thanks

B
Feb 18, 2009
like to set up a 300 tpi got the high comp head and ecu they come with thermostat what else do they need to work good had a four stroke like to do a two stroke thanks
Get a Thermo-bob thermostat as the stock one has a small bypass. ECU flash and high compression head is good and is proven by dyno to add HP. At bare minimum get a carbon fiber pipe guard but consider some additional protection to keep the pipe hot. I have an SxS engine guard but going to build my own engine jacket this year instead as that will do a better job to keep the heat in while also providing easy access (if needed). I used a prefilter on new (non oiled) air filter but will likely build a DIY intake (tube style). These bikes have a good stator and will provide enough power for heated grips plus other accessories. Lots of people complain about the heated grips failing but I"ve never had a heated grip fail on a sled in 20 years and good so far on my snowbike. These bikes are a blast, I'm running a CMX 129 and works awesome. Good luck.

Premium Features