• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 Axys DEAD??‍♂️

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
My buddy rode his 2019 Axys yesterday and parked it in his garage up at his cabin. Went out there this morning to start it and couldn’t even pull the cord. It seems almost like it seized up, but it’s weird because it ran perfect when he backed into the garage. When I popped the side panel, the first thing I noticed was the power valves. You could tell that they were partially open because you can see about 3/8 of the shaft.

We didn’t pull plugs or do anything, but just wanted to throw that up on here to see if anybody had any ideas as to what it might sound like.

Thanks!

Last edited:

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I should add that you couldn’t even pull the pull cord. It feels like it’s seized up, but it’s still super odd to just run good and then be seized up in the morning.

G
Jan 1, 2023
garakaka549
Pulled the plugs, crank and piston moving as they should. No fluid. Power valve is about 3/8” open and won’t close on its own. Cord pulls easier with plugs out but not as easy as it should. Put them back in and it’s difficult to pull. Tried starting with a strap and also a lot more difficult than it should be.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Pulled the plugs, crank and piston moving as they should. No fluid. Power valve is about 3/8” open and won’t close on its own. Cord pulls easier with plugs out but not as easy as it should. Put them back in and it’s difficult to pull. Tried starting with a strap and also a lot more difficult than it should be.
Can you pull the valves and look at pistons?

Premium Features