• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 RMK pro Speedo calibrate?

D
Nov 3, 2019
www.banditsolutions.ca
I read some posts saying that when you hear down you can take sled in to have speedo recalibrated. Belt drive model. I was just at my dealer and asked to have mine recalibrated and he said there was no option at all to calibrate my model.
it's a 2018 163 pro 2.6 track with belt drive. I changed to the pro ride pulleys is why I want to recalibrate

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Hm... I thought there was an option for the chain-drive sleds (so why not the belt drive?), thought I had read that somewhere like in the owners manual or something. Back on my 2015 Pro I used a "speedo-healer" which allowed me to recalibrate, you have to buy / adapt the wiring now (the one I had came with Polaris harness). It would work on the Axys too. Like $100+ for the little device, and someone on these forums was offering a harness adapter... too sick with the flu or I would hunt down that info for you, google is your friend...

Premium Features