• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 High Country Limited

S
Apr 20, 2018
Michigan
So I'm looking to ride a bit more flat, and hopping off a 19 Alpha. So the Cooling should be better and it has a Sway bar.... looking for a bit more of a Stable ride, hoping the 153 High Country is still Capable... Thoughts??
Clutch kits needed?

ArcticChat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2014
I believe it has the full length cooler like my 2012 M8. I rode a lot of trails with that sled and never overheated even without scratchers. I would consider a 2012 M8 a crossover compared to current mtn sleds. As far is if the High Country is capable out west you'll get all kinds of answers on here. I rode a 600 141 High Country and kept up with larger mtn sleds reasonably well....rider ability will make the biggest difference imo.

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
i believe the high country has the dropped driveshaft like the mountain cat so that alone will make it very capable off trail. Not quite as good as an alpha or mtn cat with a 3 inch paddle but still better than any cat from before 2017.

G
Feb 6, 2011
Sweden
I have a -19 high country they have the full lenght cooler and wider stance. They dont have the dropped driveshaft. I love the sled, its not the best on trail or of trail sled but works great for me. Its super fun ?

Premium Features