• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018/19 Snowy Range Snow Conditions

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
Rode tuesday and Wednesday. Sunny, cool, snow holding up well. West side a lot deeper. Plenty of over the bumper and more in the trees. Easy meadows mostly tracked out. Venture through the trees for the deep stuff.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

801_FuNk_801

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2008
Ogden, Ut
Driving up from Utah on saturday night to ride sunday. Where should we stay, park, ride?? Thanks in advance!

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
Stay in Laramie. Ride from Greenrock parking lot up the road from Centennial and ride to the backside where Quealy Hut is. Lots of good riding for sure.

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
I'd agree. Stay in Saratoga or up at Ten Mile Inn or Rendezvous Lodge and ride from the west side. Much closer to the good stuff and not as many people to deal with.

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
Anyone planning to ride out of west side March 11th-18th. Thinking of staying at Rendezvous that week if they have vacancy or Hacienda if they don't. Looking to tag along. Also thinking Jackson Hole Hill Climbs after that plus ride few days out of Alpine or Tog. Its just me and after last seasons accident id say to average rider ability with premonitions of and stupidity to try to out ride my actual ability....lol

IMG_4576.JPG

Last edited:
D
Dec 9, 2007
hudson, south dakota
I will have to get some pictures uploaded. We rode the 18th-20th. All I can say is that is the best snow I have ever ridden in. We stayed in Centennial and trailered up to Greenrock. The best snow was over by Quealy Hut and when you get away from the trail back in the west side there it was all untouched and deep. It is a little drive over to the west side so if you are able to stay on the west side you would be much closer to the good stuff. Everyday we rode was sunny and not windy. If you get a chance I would make it up there. The snotel is showing over a 100".

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
Ill be riding here Tuesday hopefully the storm drops some big numbers. Will be unloading out of chains end let it snow

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
It was a dud but there is plenty of good riding to be had if you look for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features