• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Oil Reservoir Line

Solby

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
I haven't seen any threads about this. Maybe it is fine, but thought I would post a thread. This is from my dad's 2017 850. The engine has been replaced, but that shouldn't have affected this line. Seems like it is a little short and should be secured. It does have a heat resistant shield on it, but it was loose and could contact the Y-pipe. Could be a non-issue, but something to look at if you have your hood off. I have a picture of the line I drew on and a picture after we used a P-clamp and 13MM nut to secure the clamp to the existing stud.

No_Clamp.jpg
Clamp.jpg

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I haven't seen any threads about this. Maybe it is fine, but thought I would post a thread. This is from my dad's 2017 850. The engine has been replaced, but that shouldn't have affected this line. Seems like it is a little short and should be secured. It does have a heat resistant shield on it, but it was loose and could contact the Y-pipe. Could be a non-issue, but something to look at if you have your hood off. I have a picture of the line I drew on and a picture after we used a P-clamp and 13MM nut to secure the clamp to the existing stud.

View attachment 337304
View attachment 337305
My 19 is the same way .

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Premium Features