• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 axys with 36 front end and fox shocks

mytimbits

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
So I have a 2017 174 and I put a bpwr 36 inch front end on. Stock length shocks because there not suppose to be changed. The sled sits way taller than stock. This season i put on a set of fox qc3 burandt shocks and now my sway bar hits the evo chamber. Any one have this issue? The sled is awesome in the fluff without the sway bar but terrible on the trails.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
So I have a 2017 174 and I put a bpwr 36 inch front end on. Stock length shocks because there not suppose to be changed. The sled sits way taller than stock. This season i put on a set of fox qc3 burandt shocks and now my sway bar hits the evo chamber. Any one have this issue? The sled is awesome in the fluff without the sway bar but terrible on the trails.

Increase your evol pressure without the swaybar if you want to ride trails.

B
Feb 19, 2019
Not sure if have done this already. We had to flip that sway bar end links to the inside of the sway bar to clear the stock WE clicker shocks on my buddy’s sled. It gained us the few millimeters we needed.

Also, the instructions stated the 2019 and newer swaybar is narrower but I can’t confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features