• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 axys rmk 800 issues

A
Dec 28, 2021
Oregon
Hey I’m currently having a issue with my 2017 rmk pro axys. I bought the sled with broken switches(handwarmer/mode/set/high beam switches) I replaced the switches with brand new ones. Still nothing works. Iv noticed on my display screen my mode button also does not work. But the screen it’s self does. I’m looking to get these things fixed and
Maybe I can get some Info of some common issue before I take it in to get fixed. Thanks I’m advance

A
Mar 16, 2019
Do a Google search of axys rmk service manual, it is floating around. Also the high beams and heated bars and warmers will not work at a idle due to the load shed relay. They will only work once the sled is revved up.

A
Dec 28, 2021
Oregon
Relay sw
Hey I’m currently having a issue with my 2017 rmk pro axys. I bought the sled with broken switches(handwarmer/mode/set/high beam switches) I replaced the switches with brand new ones. Still nothing works. Iv noticed on my display screen my mode button also does not work. But the screen it’s self does. I’m looking to get these things fixed and
Maybe I can get some Info of some common issue before I take it in to get fixed. Thanks I’m advance

It was the relay

Premium Features