• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 137 le help

Z
Feb 16, 2014
I just purchased a 2017 137 let. It does have a aero track and the good shocks I guess. What am I going to have trouble with first? Are there any upgrades that I should be looking at. Thanks

jrlastofthebreed

It seemed like a good idea at the time
Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2016
Coeur d'Alene ID
you can't have the ARO track because its narrower than yours. 2018 and newer are narrow. 17 and older have the old style. They do put the convex track (taper the edges) to help turn on hard pack. But no ive had my 17 since new and have abused the heck out of it with no problems. Check and lube chains every ride or two. I had to notch my track a little more than stock for the chain to clear. The adjustable shocks are kinda cool but i almost never adjust mine. Just set for my style of riding and forget. Last time i adjusted i was riding double.

I would recommend upgrading the ski. Keep the spindle though. I'm running the ARO ski on the old spindle. I think the old is better than the new timbersled spindle. Far as which ski well have fun with that debate lol.

Premium Features