• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Timbersled LT 137 available with or without the bike

S
Dec 1, 2007
I'm selling my Timbersled kit. 2016 LT 137 with only 3 real rides on it. I live in the flatlands and have only brought the bike set up out West twice and 3 days riding on it. Currently have the kit installed on a 2017 KTM 450 XC and will consider selling the whole package if the price is right. Set-up includes: Mountain addiction tunnel bag and fuel can, Cyclops light, harness, and controls, AM'D heated grips, Thermobob, KTM Power Parts skid plate, DEI wrapped pipe to save melting your snow pants, Trailtech Voyager gauge (GPS, temp, speedo, etc), complete 2nd set of airbox plastic to convert back to dirt, and all other parts ready to go back to dirt. The bike had less than 3 hours on it before converted to snow and now has maybe 8 hours on it - only 1 ride in the snow (other rides on the Timbersled kit were on a different bike last year). Let me know if you want pics and I can text or e-mail.

thanks.

Premium Features