• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 SnoWest "ULTIMATE" Project Trailer #3, the build begins

L
May 15, 2009
Being this late in the season, the question for me in this situation, should I just wait till fall for the newest model?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Being this late in the season, the question for me in this situation, should I just wait till fall for the newest model?

Are you going to buy a STOCK unit or order a CUSTOM made one.

If Stock your DEALS will be coming up as we move out of spring and into SUMMER. There can be some truly killer deals on sled trailer in summer!

If you are going to order a new custom made trailer, which is what I would suggest personally so you get EXACTLY what you want. I would get my order in no later than end of July to make SURE you have it by Fall.

L
May 15, 2009

Are you going to buy a STOCK unit or order a CUSTOM made one.

If Stock your DEALS will be coming up as we move out of spring and into SUMMER. There can be some truly killer deals on sled trailer in summer!

If you are going to order a new custom made trailer, which is what I would suggest personally so you get EXACTLY what you want. I would get my order in no later than end of July to make SURE you have it by Fall.

I didn't word my post correctly. What I meant to say was, if I was Christopher would I want a new trailer now or wait for the newest model for next season seeing that the season is winding down.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I didn't word my post correctly. What I meant to say was, if I was Christopher would I want a new trailer now or wait for the newest model for next season seeing that the season is winding down.
Ahhh
For me, at this point, it makes no difference at all.

For my purposes in reviewing the trailer its nice to have it available to use with the ATVs and RZRs in the summer though.

A high end trailer like this is hard to justify for only 3-4 months of use a year.
And I had a really good time with it last summer camping.

W

willgeorge

Jun 19, 2011
Parshall, ND
did they ever give you a reason why they couldn't deliver your original designed trailer on time? nice trailers but makes me think hard about going somewhere else since they dragged their feet and didn't come through on time. I know there are always other factors that add up but i'm just curious.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
did they ever give you a reason why they couldn't deliver your original designed trailer on time? nice trailers but makes me think hard about going somewhere else since they dragged their feet and didn't come through on time. I know there are always other factors that add up but i'm just curious.
Absolutely.
I fully understand and have no beef with their reason.
What happened to "ME" did not and would not effect any normal retail customer.

Premium Features