• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 RMK 800 163" only 612 miles

L
Jan 13, 2019
2016 Polaris Axys 800 163". Runs absolutely perfect and has only 612 miles. Ridden by 50 year old guy mostly on the trail- bought in 2017. Never wrecked and no damage. Motor is stock, but the sled has thousands of dollars in extras: BMP pipe and can (sounds great, tuned after, adds a bunch of power but is not obnoxiously loud, and I have the stock muffler if you want to switch it back), durapro ski dampeners, tether with handlebar mount, Polaris tunnel bag with shovel, Skiz pro tube running boards, Polaris cover, shop wheels, extra belt, NXT LVL windshield bag and goggle warmer, Carls cycle Walker Evans revalved shocks, grip heaters, scratchers, and 2 gallons of Polaris oil. I am probably forgetting some stuff. Always stored in the garage and covered when traveling. Perfectly maintained and super clean, I only run non-ethanol gas and grease with Red Line after every ride. This sled is turn-key - You will not be disappointed. More photos avail upon request. In Spokane area. $8400.

Poo3.jpg Poo5.JPG Poo2.jpg poo9.jpg

RX1MountainMan

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Harlowton, MT
2016 Polaris Axys 800 163". Runs absolutely perfect and has only 612 miles. Ridden by 50 year old guy mostly on the trail- bought in 2017. Never wrecked and no damage. Motor is stock, but the sled has thousands of dollars in extras: BMP pipe and can (sounds great, tuned after, adds a bunch of power but is not obnoxiously loud, and I have the stock muffler if you want to switch it back), durapro ski dampeners, tether with handlebar mount, Polaris tunnel bag with shovel, Skiz pro tube running boards, Polaris cover, shop wheels, extra belt, NXT LVL windshield bag and goggle warmer, Carls cycle Walker Evans revalved shocks, grip heaters, scratchers, and 2 gallons of Polaris oil. I am probably forgetting some stuff. Always stored in the garage and covered when traveling. Perfectly maintained and super clean, I only run non-ethanol gas and grease with Red Line after every ride. This sled is turn-key - You will not be disappointed. More photos avail upon request. In Spokane area. $8400.
Any interest in trading for one of these motorcycles? https://www.christini.com/bikes/christini-awd-450-ds

Premium Features