• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 XRS 600

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
2015 600 XRS, just turned over 250 miles, 2% breakin left. Been run on Doo synthetic since day one. It has a full Fox shock setup on it, RC2 on front and 1.5/2.0 piggyback on rear. All shocks have dual compression and rebound adjustment except for the center, it doesn't have rebound adjustment. 850-21-218 is the number for the fronts, 853-99-122 is the rear number, over $2500 for the set.
The C&A skis are not included, I have the stock yellow Doo skis that will go with it, they have no miles on them, they were never even installed. I also removed the silly factory installed e-start and installed a pullstart with the correct side panel. Other than shocks and starter, all stock sled. (Actually, I have the Doo high altitude clutching in it, but I will put it back to stock for the buyer, unless they are at high altitude.)
Sled has never been wrecked, rolled, or hit anything. I take care of my stuff so the new owners can get a basically like new rig for much less than the cost of a new one! I have no expectations about selling this short track here in Idado, the last two "shorties" that I sold shipped to Minnesota and Iowa, the new owners were very very happy with their sleds.
$11,500
Chris

021.jpg 026.jpg

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Offers. We have to move, owner selling our house, and we will have limited space and resources to move a LOT of stuff in a short time. So kids toys will get moved and kept before mine. ;)

Premium Features