• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Trails West RPM 28' - Like new---SOLD!!!

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
SOLD!!!!!!!

Model RPM 28 ft. Bumper Pull

1 Axle upgrade to 5200# $592
1 Car Option $453
1 Door - Driver's Side Middle $0
1 Forced Air Furnace w/timer $976
1 Fuel door - Front Driver Side $0
1 PVC Laminate flooring w/darco back (28 $421
1 Traction Blocks for ramps $127
1 Vent 14" X 14" - Camper Style $0
1 White Aluminum Exterior $0
1 Window 24x30 Driver Rear $167
1 Window 24x30 Pass. Rear $167

Options Total $2,903

Standard Features
28 ft. Long V-Nose enclosed cargo trailer
6' 6" Interior Height
Double Beaver Tail 3/4" Plyform Floor
Low Front and Rear Spring Assist Ramps
Gentile Ramp Approach Angles
3500# Torsion Axles w/ 4-Wheel Brakes
Aluminum Wheels, Load Range D Tires
36" Man Door, One Fuel Door
2-5/16" Fulton Coupler
Stainless Steel Nose
24" Tread Brite Gravel Guard on Nose

ORDER TOTAL $16,023

Added (2) 10' sections of Etrack as shown in the pic. Trailer pulls very well as fast as you want to go on the interstate. Curved floor is great for head room and RZR cages. Can easily hold 2 rzrs or 5 sleds. we did fit 6 PRO Rmk's in there for one trip. with the car hauler package i used it to haul my evo with some ramp extensions. has the poly bead flooring. with the exception of the first day i used it we ALWAYS used ski slips so the floor is in great shape. Heater works awesome. after most rides i took it to work and let it dry out in a heated shop for around 24 hours.

asking 13,000

Last edited:

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Nice trailer, but really like those Evos

thanks!

they're amazing cars. handling is unreal after a few key mods. it'll beat new z06 vettes and a vipers in autox and hillclimbs. havent made a track day yet but i'd like to see how it would stack up against them out there too.

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
This summer my wife got a new equinox from the Mitsubishi dealer. They had three of them sitting on the lot. I was working really hard to convince her that she should change her mind. They just ooze awesome.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
This summer my wife got a new equinox from the Mitsubishi dealer. They had three of them sitting on the lot. I was working really hard to convince her that she should change her mind. They just ooze awesome.

lol i know what you mean. my wife used to have an STi. we're currently looking at new family rides at the subi dealership (new forester and outbacks) when she looks over at the new sti sedan and said "that looks nice, maybe we should test drive one of those, i miss my sti" it was extremely hard not to help push her that direction .... if i was a few years younger i might have :) :)

Premium Features