• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 CARLS built 163 boondocker intercooled race gas/pump gas turbo

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Your a great guy with a fawk Ton of good advice and info. As far as the “us” part of your post. Not sure on that. Not one of those ass hats has ever helped me without question. I’ve heard of kinkykiliky before. But never heard of this other sledhead79. Hes obviously a straight shooter

Haha...good stuff, I was just having some fun with you.

My boss got on me one day for saying "I" in a meeting one time. It really was something I did but wasn't like I cured cancer. So he beat the crap out of me in my PM for it. So I try to make concerted efforts to spread the wealth when I can and take the "I" hit when it's bad.

I am shocked this hasn't sold.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Haha...good stuff, I was just having some fun with you.

My boss got on me one day for saying "I" in a meeting one time. It really was something I did but wasn't like I cured cancer. So he beat the crap out of me in my PM for it. So I try to make concerted efforts to spread the wealth when I can and take the "I" hit when it's bad.

I am shocked this hasn't sold.

I think it may be sold. But not taking it down till there’s cash in hand. I’m going to do a compression check this weekend and post that.

No thanks to snowest on this one though.

Craigslist!

I’ve never sold a sled off a listing on snowest.

They have always been Facebook or Craigslist.

Your boss sounds like a douche. I say give credit to whom credit is deserved. If no one else was involved. ...... fawk em.

Premium Features