• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Artic cat M1100 T LE

G
Nov 25, 2021
Nevada
Hey Cat family I recently picked up a 2013 M1100 T LE. Anyone know what’s up with the battery wiring on these? You have your normal battery terminals ground/power and then a 12V solenoid on the back. Long story short I took it apart without taking a picture before and can’t figure out where the wires go now. Got a new earthx lithium ion battery on the way, will be here by Friday and I’m trying to go for a rip this weekend. Any help in this would be awesome! Thanks in advance! Here’s a picture of how I have it set up now. The gauge cluster comes on when key is turned to on position but the fuse box is getting a rapid clicking in the fuse box.

34D005BE-C8B3-482B-BBBD-F5C55AAF23DD.jpeg

G
Nov 25, 2021
Nevada
Thank you I was able to figure it out! I do have one more question though I was out riding the other day and noticed I am getting an ECU 04 which is the barometric air sensor circuit wondering if this is a big issue if it’s something small and I can ignore it or if I can fix the issue pretty easily I can work on the sleds have a little bit of knowledge so if it’s fixable and easy I can probably do it I just need some guidance thank you

Premium Features