• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Ski Doo Summit X 800 Etec 154" + extras - $9750

R
Dec 2, 2009
Granby, CO
2012 Ski Doo Summit X 800 Etec 154" + extras - $9250

http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/3028864719.html

2012 Ski Doo Summit X w/ 800 Etec & 154" track, 1417 miles
Ski Doo's Information Page - http://www.ski-doo.com/Archives/archives_2012/en-US/pdf/Summit/Specs/X.pdf

So here is the story, I worked at a skidoo shop and got laid off in January, this sled was my demo thru the shop. When I lost my job, i bought the sled. I am a certified Ski Doo tech and have done all the work myself. This sled is my DREAM SLED!!!! As you can tell, i loaded this sled with the goods! she rips and will go absolutely anywhere!

the cons (because i did ride this sled all winter it isn't perfect!!!!)
the handlebars, have a slight bend to them, new bars are $60 but it looks worse then it feels
the grips show a little wear at the end of the bars
the skis have a few little scratches and flares in them
the belly pan (not the ski plate) has a crack on one side, its cosmetic and the stickers make it hard to see

Overall this sled is in great shape. A arms, shocks and frame are all straight, it has stabil in the fuel, new spark plugs, a new belt and is ready to go for next season, The reason that I'm selling is because I'm now working at a Polaris shop and have the opportunity to ride a new pro next year at no cost!!!! and as much as i love this sled, i love free snowmobiling more!

Sno Skinz Cover
MBRP Can (stock can included)
Better Board rail kit
Rooster Built Clutch Kit (New helix, primary springs, pins & weights, and 20 tooth upper gear + stock parts)
Black Skid Plate (also have an extra white skid plate
Extra Set of white side panels with black X decals
Ski Doo Windshield, Riser, and Tunnel Bag
Ski Doo "shorty" windshield (Stock medium windshield included)
Ski Doo hand guards (with some extra hardware)
Ski Doo sway bar quick disconnect kit (unused as i have the sway bar totally removed, and included)
Five piece Frog Skinz kit
Braap Wrap Shark tooth decals
3 Belts and 1 gallon of semi synthetic ski doo oil

I've got more pictures and am happy to answer any questions or take more pictures of anything you'd like to see, so feel free to ask!!!! I've priced it to move it quick, so make me an offer! thanks!

DSC01635.jpg DSC01636.jpg DSC01637.jpg DSC01643.jpg DSC01647.jpg DSC01648.jpg DSC01649.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features