• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 rmk pro 800 service manual

P
Jan 3, 2019
Can anyone give me a link to a service manual for this sled? Free would be nice, but I don't mind paying either. I've found links, but they are either broken or look shady. I don't want to end up giving my credit card to a scammer. Thanks in advance

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
I may have it let me look... don't own a Pro any more, but I think I still have a PDF service manual... not sure how to get it to you, depending on size.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Looks like I have 2010-2012, but its 42MB. Should be the same for most things except the quickdrive related, and maybe some EFI / ECU related stuff.

I also have a 2011-2013 that is 62MB. That would probably be better. Also have a 2013 wiring diagram...

P
Jan 3, 2019
Looks like I have 2010-2012, but its 42MB. Should be the same for most things except the quickdrive related, and maybe some EFI / ECU related stuff.

I also have a 2011-2013 that is 62MB. That would probably be better. Also have a 2013 wiring diagram...
I appreciate you looking into it for me. If you are up for it, there are a few things you could do. One is, compress the file and email it. (I could dm you my email). If you have a Google account, you could copy the file to Google drive and give me access to that file. If it's too much of a hassle, don't work about it. Thanks.

zaasman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2019
Yukon
I’m looking for this manual too. I would appreciate the link thx in advance😀
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to this, life has had me sidelined and I haven't been on the forum the last few weeks.

You wouldn't happen to have the link to that service manual still?
...and SledEd, don't know how I missed your messages but I did my apologies.

I don't have it handy at the moment, but can get that link to you this evening when I get to my laptop. If you're still looking for the manual, let me know.

Premium Features