• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 m8 turbo

K

Kyle91rs

Jan 23, 2011
Fort mcmurray Alberta
I have a 2012 proclimb 800 turbo for sale. Sled is ready to ride, pull cord and go! Over 35000 invested into this sled.
Quick summary of aftermarket parts

Stage 2 ovs hot side turbo kit - 2871 garret, tial ss exhaust, billet wheel. 38mm tial wastegate, turbosmart BOV, pipe has stinger cut out, turbosmart boost tee

Boondocker intercooled cold side - electronic timing key, air to air intercooler, electric fan, aux injectors

Koso digital afr and boost gauges

Rktek 11.7:1 turbo head w/removable domes

Boost it fuel controller DIALED IN!!

Polaris iridium spark plugs

Thunder products heavy hitter clutch weights, boondocker primary green/red spring, team tied secondary

Whiterad TTCF to replace the weak tcl they come stock with
Hyvo 15 wide chain and gears (21/49)
38" a arm kit
Sly dog 7" skis
Raptor triple rate coil over front shocks, naked edition
Skinz airframe boards
Boss seat
162x2.5" camo extreme track
Powdercoated suspension arms
Boondocker vent kit
Mountain addiction gas rack
Half a drum of 112 fury race gas

I'm sure I'm missing lots. This sled was built for a purpose. Has brand new top end with 150k on it. 1700~ miles on sled. In very good shape. Have 2 spare belts, few jugs of oil, turbo oil, chain case oil, 3-4 different sets of clutch weights, springs, stock primary, stock head, stock gearing, bunch of misc parts kickin around. Need this sled GONE!!! I'm not desperate to sell, don't need the money, just want to build another sled. Work is forcing me to miss out a lot of this season so time to move onto something else. I've had this sled since new and has been kept in top shape. Servicing done after every trip, only ridden in the mountains.

Why pay 15+ grand for a bone stock sled and have to deal with all the manufacturers issues when this one is BUILT to last. Just gas up and go!

Will consider trades for a 2012-2014 Polaris pro rmk 800 and cash. Again, over 35g invested in this thing so no low balling. If there's enough interest I might sell turbo kit seperate, but it's not gonna be given away.

Shoot me a message if you're interested, worst I can say is no.

K

Kyle91rs

Jan 23, 2011
Fort mcmurray Alberta
Oh sorry! I'm asking 17000 obo. I can take some parts off it and put stock ones back on to make it cheaper. I know some of you may say that it's a lot but I seen other 2012+ 800's with just turbo alone for 15. I think 17 is very reasonable. Low miles, with just about every aftermarket accessory one could want. 35000 invested.

K

Kyle91rs

Jan 23, 2011
Fort mcmurray Alberta
New price!!!

I'm keeping raptors and sly dogs. Will come with fox float 2 shocks and Polaris 2014 skis.

Need this gone guys! Already bought a new pro. Need to clear up garage space for new build.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Premium Features