• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Jackson Hole Hillclimb video?

D
Oct 20, 2008
Do they make video's of this event? I know there are some videos, I believe by Bamm productions, of the Jackson Hole Hillclimb in like 2007-2009, anyone know if there are any for sale for 2012? Thanks.

B

bacobits

Dec 9, 2007
Laramie, wyo.
Anymore its just bits and pieces here and there, nothing dedicated to just jackson like there used to be. Try utube, about r best bet anymore.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Tyler's is prob the best clips overall ^^^. BAM had the license for a few years. They posted a while back about it basically being handed back to another group that still films the whole weekend, but I think it's just archived and sold to anyone wanting to purchase parts of it. Doesn't sound like anyone has plans to do a full blown vid like years past at this point. It's all up to Snow Devils and who they give the permission to for filming.

B

bacobits

Dec 9, 2007
Laramie, wyo.
For those that can,t make it this year, there will be a live feed starting on thurs all the way to the finals on sun. go to www.snowdevilsorg/hc2013Live.htm
Got quite a group of Laramie boys headn there to be on the hillcrew. Had issues last year trying to stop those heavy a$$ yamis from going the wrong direction lol! Bringing reinforcements this time around.
Do us a favor Cable and put that baby over the top:face-icon-small-hap GOOD LUCK to ALL!

T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
Heavy

My sled is lighter this year... hoping all you get to do is watch it go through the timing lights,...no wrangling required!:wof:

...also, the Yamaha Racing Show will be there filming team blue all weekend, make sure to tune in!:ranger:

Premium Features