• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Arctic Cat M1100 Turbo - $4,400

B
Jan 23, 2008
Price Reduction - $4,000

Please share with me your thoughts on why there is little interest?

2012 Arctic Cat M1100 Turbo for sale. 153” with 280 Conquer track with no missing lugs. Sled is in excellent condition and has the following features:
- Upgrade to 38” front end
- ECU reflashed to 270 HP
- BMP clutch kit
- EVO straight pipe
- EVO fresh air intake
- Head Studs
- Polaris Gripper skis
- Arctic Cat tunnel bag
- Goggle bag
- 7 Tooth drivers
- EVO blow-off valve
- EVO rollover valve
- Aftermarket front bumper
- Battery relocated for quick access
- New chain and fluids all changed
- Vertical Steering Post
- New knee pads being installed today
Sled runs extreamly well. Nothing wrong. Has 2,100 miles and hasn’t blown a belt in past 1,000 miles. You won’t be disappointed. My son is leaving on a mormon mission and my daughter is returning from her mormon mission, thus the need for a change in sleds. Please don’t hesitate to call or text with questions. I live in Cedar Hills, UT
Went snowmobiling yesterday up at Park City and it was amazing. Out ran Polaris Pro, Ski-doo Summits, and M8000.
I would love to trade it for a M8000 2012 or new.

IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG

Last edited:
C
Aug 6, 2016
Cedaredge,co
On your guestion as to little interest, I owned a 13 limited with all the goodies, there is no doubt that a modded one, well over 200hp will pull your elbows apart, climb a pole, and wheelie all day. It was a very fun machine in the deep, big rolling parks, handled pretty well just dont dump the throttle, lol. Like mashing the brakes at times.

But, and this is the biggest problem I had with it, it's really heavy in the nose, deep snow in big open areas, not to bad, sidehilling around trees and tight maneuvers, it was hard to keep a steady throttle, turbo barkin on and off all the time, and boost when you did t want it, look out.

Fun but not a all around mountain machine, especially for a intermediate rider IMO. Which do t amount to much, lol.

There's a lot of um around to, guys 30k sled is 6500 if he can get that. Kinda sad, but there just not a hot ticket now a days.
GLWS

Last edited:
Premium Features