• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 RMK 800 stock power commander map

D
Aug 31, 2020
Hey all I wondering if there is someone that might be able to help me out with a used power commander. I picked up a PC5 that came off a 2012 800 RMK and I want to put it on my 2011 but I can't find a map on line anywhere that is for a stock motor with an slp can. I found one from slp but its set up for the pipe and can and the one from bikeman is for an 11 with the 12 injectors.

I have been trying to get a hold of dynojet but no luck as they are really busy.

Im hoping that there is someone on here that might have one or can point me in the right direction to find one.

Thanks all

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
I should have one but its at home on my laptop. I can check tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

D
Aug 31, 2020
I would really appreciate it. I got an email back from dynojet and I was told they don’t have maps at the factory and I would have to contact a dealer to get a map

D
Aug 31, 2020
That won’t work too well. I was able to contact slp and I was told the map from them is a bit rich but a good start and I’m hoping with the auto tune on it will correct things along the way

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
The 11s are very rich from factory, slp will be very rich too.

There is alot of forgiveness on them because of how rich they are, the newer ones are leaner and more critical of tuning for sure.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

D
Aug 31, 2020
The map from slp doesn’t look too bad. There is a couple areas with an increase but there is also a decrease in the mid range. I’m hoping with the auto tune on it will adjust where it’s needed

Premium Features