• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***2011 MCX Nytro mtx se 162***

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
2011 yamaha nytro mtx se162

extras include:

* MCX 180 turbo kit, installed by Leipheimerat mcxpress usa. (kit caneasily be upgraded to the 240 or 270

* 2012 yamaha Ascent 162 track

* Zbroz 3"forward front a arms and spindles

* 10 gallon trail tank

* Timbersled front bumper

* Mod Rods vent kit

* OFT dash vent kit

* Ice scratchers

* Forward steering post kit

* Goldfinger Left hand throttle

* Better Boards running boards

* Avid drivers

* Shockwave helix

* Rsi grips and warmers

* 45 degree turnout on exhaust

* extra belt and cover

Im posting this for my dad.You absolutely wont find a cleaner more well tuned or taken care of sled out there.He is very miticulous with how his stuff looks and runs. Its in perfect shape and runs as good as it looks.

Im having trouble uploading the pics but i will get them up later. If you have any questions ill answer them for you or give you his number to get a hold of him.

2300 miles,but this will go up a bit cause he still has a few more rides this year.

Asking $12,500 OBO

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I've ridden with this sled. I can say for sure that it's a very clean sled and runs very nicely...when his DAD is on it.

When Sawyer is on it, I'd say it needs to attention of a fire hose to clean it up.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Our computer died, we are in the process of trying to get the pics back. Will post them asap. Call with any questions. Home 208-682-4270 or work 783-1159.

HAHA. So I never got to hear...did Chris get all the work done that you assigned to him while we were all out playing in Surveyor. HAHA.

Premium Features