• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Rmk 800 Fuel Pump

B
Oct 20, 2020
Any of my Polaris folks out there have info on when dealers might see new fuel pumps start showing up? I was told on Saturday that there is a "supply chain" issue for a NEW fuel pump for my 2010 RMK 800 Dragon with EFI. I ordered it 6 weeks ago. This sled has only 700 miles on it and is like brand new. It was my stupidity that caused the problem. I broke the output brass fitting "L" I was hoping to find a more capable fellow in the Salt Lake area that could simply either "thread" the brass nipple into the elbow or solder it? I would rather just put the new pump in and take the financial beating I deserve for not treating the fuel for storage. Polaris please help me!!!

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
You do not need to get one from a dealer. post pics of what you did. I have used GM fuel pumps many times in the past on cfi 4 and 2 sleds. For the cost of what polaris wanted back in 2014 there was no way and hell i was waiting for a part with 500% mark up .... (not kidding) . Worsst you have to do is a bit of wireing (2) and some fuel lines/ threaded brass fittings ect.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
(note my profile pic) lol if you have a friend whom is a qualified farmer/mechanic. they can help you get it done!

Premium Features