• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Spring Fling May 2-4

Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
Rkymtnman and myself will be hosting our 4th annual "Spring Fling" at Rabbit Ears. We always camp out in the MC lot for three days and ride in t-shirts.

Join us for some tree bash'n, meadow crash'n parking lot drink fest. Bring your race gas, nitrous and belts for a couple stabs at "Area 54". You don't have to camp... Steamboat, Kremmling and Walden all have hotels.

Some pics of years past to come! :beer;:D:beer;

May 2-4, subject to change by snow conditions.

Last edited:
Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/yammerdoo/?action=view&current=MVI_1320.flv

SpringAtRabbitEars1.jpg

wheelie2MediumWinCE.jpg

group2.jpg

D
Nov 27, 2007
Several questions...

Are group photos required and if so do we really have to be holding hands?

Will there be any stupid pet trick shows this year?

Is there any minimum track length requirement? Hero snow or not don't want any short tracks pullin chit hooks on the sofas all day long...

Can anyone carry some extra gas for me? Shorty is very thirsty.

After everyone gets drunk that evening, do you all agree that you can look at shorty all you want but there will be no touching?

M
Nov 26, 2007
late ride

I'd sure like to go, see what happens, who all from MN/IA is going etc.

Thanks for posting the pics. Was wondering what season the pics were from and there's the Blade :)

Any more pics from that ride?
What happened to all the title cards due when the Blade kicked arse in the field? Lost in the mail?

R
Nov 26, 2007
I am going Bob along with Bro but I think we are camping so not sure if it would work.
Robb will not be attending, his sled found a tree in michigan and bye bye. The MM would and will stomp on that blade and is about 1/20th of the costs:) LOL!

Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
I didn't know your bro was coming up Jon, Kyle took that spot in the shag.:confused:

Geno told me Robb was coming and was going to ride his MM.

Bob, really didn't want the title to that little 'ol 600 I was riding that season do ya? ;)

Last edited:
W
Oct 22, 2004
Ankeny, IA
I'd sure like to go, see what happens, who all from MN/IA is going etc.

I might try to make the trip if there are any Iowa guys looking to share the cost of gas. I'm in the Des Moines area. I would be staying at my brother's place (ChevyBoy - North Park Inn & Suites in Walden)...he's been on my case to make a trip out there for the past two seasons, seems like life is always getting in the way though. Still a few months to decide, so I'll probably watch the forum for updates/info.

D
Nov 27, 2007
After I'm drunk in the evening - the last thing I will want to see is your "shorty". I suggest you keep that to yourself.
LMAO
Now you've gone and hurt shorty's feelins. I'll be there if you all promise not to over do it with the humor. If them dingleberries like dizzle and boondock from down south take themselves anymore serious than they already do, someone's head is going to explode.

R
Nov 26, 2007
No biggie jimbo, I can just sleep in truck or he can, we will make do. If he does not come I will probably just drive my car out and meet you.......

Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
You/they can jump off that big boulder in that first pic. Be fun to watch, thats for sure. Take some real big man berries to pull that off!

Jon, you going to strap this MM to the roof of your sauerkraut car? lol

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
not sure how we got dragged into this but it obvious who's feelings got hurt....

but I swear we weren't the ones who squished his puppy. ;)

Premium Features