• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 American Hauler 7x29

I

IQRMK900

Jan 8, 2008
central Iowa
I have a brand new 2008 American Hauler 7x29' V-nose sled trailer. It has (2) 5200lb axles, electric brakes on both, LED light package, An RV style walk in door with flush lock, 5 interior lights, A helmet/garmet rack, Spare tire with wall mount, Aluminum wheels, Fully undercoated frame, front and rear spring assist ramp doors. Fully finished white interior, 3/4" treated floor with 9 flush mounted d-rings for tying down sleds/atv's. Comes with 1 roof vent and a pair of cross flow vents. This trailer pulls like a dream. With my 8.5x24 Featherlite Aluminum trailer I got 9.6mpg empty with this I got 14.4mpg empty over a trip of 435 miles. I was amazed how much nicer it pulls. Only being 7 feet wide makes a huge diffrence. Other on here will back that up. I read countless threads on how much nicer they pull.
My sleds have been loaded and unloaded 1 time in the trailer for pictures, but never halued anywhere. the only miles on the trailer are delivery miles to get it to my lot. Check out americanhauler.com under the "allsport" tab for specifications or contact me to price another style/size/color of trailer.I will sell this trailer for a mind blowing 7885. you come and get it.
319-239-5148 with questions. or polaris1@traer.net

Last edited:
Premium Features