• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Polaris 600 HO RMK 155

R

rconnolly05

May 31, 2009
Cheyenne, WY
Sled has 19XX miles on it and in great shape. Has a few minor scars as shown in pics but overall great condition. Sled is pretty much stock with exception to 18/43 gears, SLP Hi-Fliow intake and SLP head modification (increases compression a little but still runs on pump gas), skid plate, and (2) SLP 2-1/2" intake pods behind both shocks for venting. The above info came from the person I bought it from 2 years ago, I have not touched it other than to maintain and ride. I have extra jets and jetting chart.

Needs the red parking brake lever. You can still set the brake but the main portion of the lever is broke.

Has the heavy duty Better Booards and Bars as well. They are thicker than the original better boards.

Comes with a cover, under seat bag, hand gaurds if wanted, a gallon or 2 of injection oil, scratchers, and whatever else I can find to throw in to make it an easy sale.

I will also throw in an 80's 2 place tilt trailer to sweeten the pot. The trailer is old but still very functional with newer tires. The decking is on the low end of fair but I have hauled two 155's on it severa times with no problem.

Need to sell ASAP, only reason for the sale is my wife and I made the mistake of looking at a really nice house today and now we want it but have no down payment to speak of.

I live in Cheyenne, WY and I am willing to meet for delivery for cost of fuel only.

Asking $4200 with everything but please dont be afraid to make an offer, I know it is off season and cash is very convincing:).

Link for more pics: http://s1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii553/rconnolly05/2007 Polaris 600 HO Rmk 155/

Ryan 307-670-0839

100_4938.jpg 100_4937.jpg 100_4936.jpg 100_4946.jpg 100_4948.jpg

R

rconnolly05

May 31, 2009
Cheyenne, WY
Need to mention

I forgot to mention I do not have a title for this sled and I bought it 3 years ago, not 2. I bought it from a guy in Lovelend, CO and still have the orignial bill of sale.

Premium Features