• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007/09 Polaris IQ Switchback 600 CFI HO with TONS OF EXTRAS!!!

I

IQOUTLAW

Sep 10, 2008
FOR SALE;

2007/09 Polaris IQ Switchback 600 CFI HO with TONS OF EXTRAS!!!

07 SWITCHBACK 600 CFI HO
09 PLASTICS
09 SKINZ FRONT BUMPER & HINGE
DEI HEAT SHIELD
FOX ZERO PRO REMOTES ALL AROUND
SLYDOG POWDERHOUNDS
ROX RISER
MOUNTAIN ADDICTION CANS
SLP CAN
SIDE VENTS
RADIATOR DELETE W/ T-STAT & BOTTLE UPDATE
VE REAR BUMPER & USI FLAP
CAMOPLAST CROSS COUNTRY 1.5 TRACK
ELECTRIC START & REVERSE

MORE DETAILS AND INFO BELOW!!!

This sled is in excellent condition and has always been stored in a heated garage and trailered in an enclosed trailer.

The sled is equipped with electronic reverse, electronic start, and electronic fuel injection. I was averaging around 13-15 mpg this year.

All updates have been made and everything has been kept beyond current.

Following mods/upgrades have been made;

09 Polaris Body Kit (Greatly improves the look of these sleds. Just compare my before and after pics and see for yourself!)

Skinz ChromAlloy Front Bumper (More than just looks – this kit gives you a front bumper that can actually be used to lift the sled and if you’ve ever been stuck in the deep, you know how important this can be! It also provides more protection for the front end than the stock plastic one.)

Skinz Hood Hinge Kit – needed to properly hinge the hood after the bumper mod has been made

Slydog Powder Hounds with 7.5 in Shaper bars – Greatly improves flotation and trail handling

FOX Zero Pro Shocks with remote reservoirs all around! All four shocks have been replaced with Fox Zero Pro shocks

Rox 2" Riser/ Polaris Mtn Bar

Low black windshield

Mountain Addiction Black Dual Auxiliary Gas cans

Left side shock tower vent (greatly increases belt life) Brand new spare belt also included with sled

Side Panel Vents (also increases belt life and dramatically decreases under hood temps)

1.5” lug track Camoplast Cross Country - excellent hook up on and off the trail (NO TEARS OR BROKEN LUGS!!!)

SLP Exhaust can sounds crisp and shaves a lot of weight (stock can included as well)

Radiator Delete with 08 RMK T-stat and bottle update. All parts from Tri City Polaris. Front radiator delete greatly reduces running temps and shaves roughly 15lbs.

Van Amburg(VanAmburg) rear bumper

USI Snow Flap

LED Tail-light (Converter used to maintain proper function of tail-light)

With the installation of the Mountain Addiction Cans and VanAmburg Bumper, I had to remove the stock black plastic pieces off of the top of the back of the tunnel and the factory tail-light. These stock parts will also be included with the sled.

DEI Heat shield has been put in place of the sponge-like Polaris foam under the hood and around the exhaust can/pipe. The Polaris foam was prone to water logging and by replacing it with DEI it is lighter in weight, looks cleaner, and provides better protection from the heat.

The sled is RED in color and the stickers have been stripped off. The tunnel has been polished before every season. This sled turns heads and I have received a lot of compliments on its appearance.

The sled currently has about 3600 miles on it and it runs excellent. 3,000 of those miles were put on in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The rest were logged in Pennsylvania at our cabin. I am a firm believer in preventative maintenance and do all of my own work. I have run Amsoil premium oil only and grease the sled regularly. It is also stored on my lift in the off season so the suspension can sag.

This sled absolutely RIPS. It handles amazingly on the trails and the rider select steering makes it comfortable for riders of all sizes. It truly excels when you get off trail and carves/ climbs incredibly. Sled was never wrecked or rolled, its just time to sell!!!

I am asking $5,200 OBO and I live in 44512(Ohio)

I also have but are not included the Polaris rear tunnel bag and Skinz console map bag.

Please serious inquiries only. Pics are available by request. If you are interested please e-mail me at maxx0770@yahoo.com or call me at 330-398-4864.

Thanks,
Jeff

Its a work in progress but check it out...
www.AllOutSledders.com

front right.jpg front left.jpg right rear.jpg under hood coolant bottle.jpg exhaust can & DEI.jpg Under Hood Right Side.jpg

I

IQOUTLAW

Sep 10, 2008
Also...

The snow flap got sucked into my track last year and broken off. Ill knock 50 off just because it will need replaced.

The sled asl has RSI Scratchers already installed.

I have also attached a "before" pic and pic showing the snowflap!

Thanks again!
Jeff(Maxx)

switchback.jpg IMG00064-20100102-1554.jpg IMG00065-20100102-1554.jpg

I

IQOUTLAW

Sep 10, 2008
TTT - and more...

TTT

Sled has been listed on ebay so if you're interested you can also check it out there!!! My ebay name is exploder440...

I will be going to the NOVI Snow Show in November and would be willing to haul it out there if it'll help with pick up/delivery...

Premium Features