• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 switchback 600 ho.

K
Feb 23, 2009
im not really sure how much to ask for, but if i can pay it off (the loan) i will sell it how much are these going for and any interests?? blue and stock updates have been done, only been ridden in the u.p. I am willing to trade for a 600rr that is cheaper (yea right) but i dont know how that works.. thank you for looking a my thread any questions let me know ..:beer;

K
Feb 23, 2009
the track is in good shape...
the miles, im not sure of i think 2500-3000 i put around 850 miles on the last backpacking trip in the u.p.(ran like a champ!!), in the last 2 years i only rode it 5 times (one time being 800 miles)

K
Feb 23, 2009
yes this bad mamajama has reverse works great. yes that is the track it has on it..... yea i know i need photos, im trying to get the trailer to my house and work on it but the weather in Chicago sucks right now

K
Feb 23, 2009
i live in the suburbs of chicago i have *****y neighbors they frown apon trailers being on the side of the house, we got the cops called on us a couple of times for working in the streets. :mad:

K
Feb 23, 2009
thanks man, its just i dont want that long *** track anymore..i know its not that long but all i do is trail ride. and i hate that my old fart of a father can pull away from me in the corners :mad:
i love the seld tho... never let me down like my buddies arctic cat m7 and my dads brand new etec. (reliability is key when your 75 miles away from anybody)

B
Oct 14, 2009
chicagoland/yoop
Hah, we have the opposite problems it seems. Me on my 95 XLT can just rip apart my brother and friends who are on 500xc's and an 800rmk... the extra power only helps the rmk so much...

But my XLT has a 121" with 1/2" paddles... it's like a slick and any time you go off trail it's instant sinking. Wish I had the money, I'd be all over this thing. and I agree entirely on the reliability thing; we go up around Marquette and the area between L'anse, Big Bay and Marquette is about as close to nowhere as you can get!

Premium Features