• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 - Tribal Edition street bike

goinxtreme119

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Helena, MT
This is a limited edition Kawasaki ZX-6R 636, last year they made the bigger motor and they commemorated it with the Tribal edition sport bike, which is a rare find. It has Titanium Silver paint highlighted with maroon tribal graphics, and an attractive high tech maroon wheel finish. The bike is low mileage at 3,377 miles, both tires have lots miles left. Very clean, always stored in garage. Never been laid down or dropped. Further setting this bike apart is the upgraded exhaust, which is the Two Brothers M2 Oval Carbon Fiber Dual V.A.L.E.™ Slip On. A fender eliminator kit installed, and flush mount front turn signals. To add large factor of safety is a Scotts Steering Damper which let you safely adjust your steering dampening on the fly. It is also the only damper that is infinitely adjustable so you can set it to absorb any range or size of energy impact. The damper is fully rebuildable and serviceable. Also included is a cover with storage bag. I have all the stock parts if you would like them. This is my third street bike I have owned and by far my favorite bike. I have the free and clear title in hand. A must see bike. Email or call to set up time to see it. Please no spam. I can be reached at 406-539-8433 ask for Doug. $6000.00

IMAG0648.jpg IMAG0650.jpg IMAG0651.jpg IMAG0653.jpg

Premium Features