• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 M7 153" $3900

F
Oct 24, 2011
I am selling my 2005 M7 efi 153. It is in good conditon, runs great and starts every time! The two bad things, Track is a little rough, all the tips are broke, cracked, or gone.. but it works fine and hooks up great no missing lugs. just throws a big rooster behind it! and it has the front of the hood cracked by the air vents. It has 26XX miles on it. It does have 4 inch handlebar risers, and the 10.4 secondary clutch, Ice scratchers, and 2 wheel kit frogskins, "The Thing can" and No-Snow running boards, HRP relocating bracket. Slides are good, carbides are good. Also, I have put Dalton Pro adjustable weights in, along with rock rollers. The a-arms are now black. I have a few more pictures of the sled on my phone shoot me a text, and feel free to throw out an offer. May trade for a crossfire or firecat especially the nightfire or retro.

Im asking 3900 OBO
Call or text 507-995-5800 anytime, along with PM.

Located in Southern Minnesota, I am in Brookings south dakota every week. Can haul in the direction.

039.jpg 2005m7153'.jpg

Premium Features