• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 BearCat 570 LT engine

N
Jan 24, 2016
Northern Norway
Hi,

My dad rides a 2004 BearCat 570 LT with the air-cooled engine. I was wondering if anyone has more info on this 570 engine? Is it manufactured by Suzuki, and is it considered to one of those bullet proof engines that never seize to run?

He's had it for 6-7 years now, and it's never missed a beat. :)

bearcat04.jpg

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
It's a Suzuki, been around since early 2000s, and still in use now. They're pretty decent engines, with not a lot of problems.

They can have piston issues, but generally not without very high mileage. We run a few of them as kids/beginner sleds, because they are so warm.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

N
Jan 24, 2016
Northern Norway
It's a Suzuki, been around since early 2000s, and still in use now. They're pretty decent engines, with not a lot of problems.

They can have piston issues, but generally not without very high mileage. We run a few of them as kids/beginner sleds, because they are so warm.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Awesome, do you know what this engine is named? Or model number? Also, engine model name of the 800 suzuki engines used in the M8's.

Premium Features