• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2000 700 RMK Floods when warm

R
Jan 9, 2014
My 700 has developed an unfortunate habit of flooding itself out once it gets to elevation and warmed up. Up until last season it was my every day, always reliable Then it just started giving me grief. Runs great on the trailer and for half a day and then just doesn’t want to start. It is fouling plugs and obviously running rich. Burns through the fuel As well. When I get it home it’s back to its normal self.

looking for suggestions on what to try next. I’ve been through every thing I can think of. All thoughts are welcome - thanks in advance!

Lake Powell

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2016
Silt, Colorado
Do you still have the altitude compensators still hooked up? You mentioned going up in elevation and then running rich. If you still have those on there then that's your problem. Peter

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
I agree that the problem most likely lies with the ACCS unit. They do go bad and when it does it basically defaults to jetting which is for low elevation with cold temperatures.

Premium Features