• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2- Garmin Rino 650's with 24k Topo maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
I have 2 Garmin Rino 650's that I am selling. I have 2 - 24k Topo Maps, one for Colorado and the other for Wyoming. I bought these last year and honestly just don't use them. Come with all the original hardware, chargers, clips, boxes and the maps. Would like to get $600 for the pair.

I'm in Denver text is best 720-218-5854

From Website:

Garmin
Garmin® Rino 650 GPS Radio

Combination GPS/22-channel radio
Patented system displays your position to other Rino users
Hot Fix GPS receiver works reliably in heavy cover
Pre-loaded with Garmin Worldwide DEM basemap
Weather radio, altimeter and compass functions

With the navigational capabilities of a 12-parallel-channel GPS and the reliable communication power of a 22-channel GMRS/FRS radio, this 100% waterproof GPS/radio units let you travel anywhere with complete confidence. Channels 1-7 are FRS/GMRS, 8-14 are FRS and 15-22 are GMRS for a wide range of communication options. Each channel has 38 squelch codes for semiprivate conversation. The patent-pending peer-to-peer positioning “beams” your location to another Rino user. The FCC allows the use of GMRS channels for this Garmin-exclusive feature, which shows the receiving party the distance and bearing from your position to theirs. Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion pack with 14 hours of run time (included) or optional AA battery pack (not included).

The 650 has a weather radio, a barometric altimeter, a three-axis compass and a strong transmitter. Its high-resolution, 2.6" touch-screen LCD offers smooth, responsive operation and brilliant, 65K-color maps. It’s pre-loaded with the Garmin Worldwide DEM basemap for accurate navigation around the globe. High-sensitivity GPS receiver with Hot Fix™ satellite prediction for fast returns in heavy cover and canyons. Large 1.7GB internal memory. Micro SD card compatible for expanding memory capacity. Enhanced mapping support available (Garmin BirdsEye™ and Topo 24K sold separately). Also supports auto-routing (road maps sold separately). High-speed USB interface with serial. Includes lanyard, belt clip, manual and USB cable.

Weight: 10 oz.

rino.png

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Bump for a great product!! Several us in our group run these and they work great!!

Your a little late, otherwise you could have sent them this way for a few of our guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features