• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 Free 800 PRO Motors * And Performance Shoot-Out *

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Hey Dan,

Thanks for doing this. Just an idea....how about a turbo class and N/A class with smaller pay-outs??? Like split up the $1,500 and make it $750 each or so???

H

htsbills

Dec 28, 2010
Grove Creek

I was at Grove Creek 1/8 mile asphalt on 9/23/12 and there was a 2012 Polaris Rush that said " Indy Specialties" on it. All it had was an asphalt track on it, all stock exhaust, stock head, no turbo, no nitrous, complete with beaver tail rear suspenson.Full weight and a stock hood. It went over 115 MPH. I couldnt find the driver. Who was it and how could it be that fast? 2 runs in a row so it wasnt a fluke. Need to find out how he did it.

MotorMouth

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2012
Gilbertville Iowa
If you slide a groomer down a hill and let it set up over night I'll definitely run my 1" by 14" wide hacksaw uphill anywhere. Is the flatlander deal on plowed ice? Is the mountain deal in 4' of fresh? Will it be double elimination? If it only goes by a timer like tar it will be very difficult to compare apples to apples, whitch I think the whole point is. I really like the idea. And especially the idea of getting some spice back into the "my opinion only" boring Poo mod shops. Short of a turbo, there are not a lot of h.p. significant options. Great idea. Just a lot of loop holes. Stock tracks? Stock weight? Stock shocks? Any uphill race is dependent on how smooth it is, and it will not stay smooth very long! Please Dan keep this going as I believe the end result will benefit all of us Poo fans. Just like I say here in the flatlands "the worst you can do is lose" and to me I've been used to that my whole life.

Premium Features