• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2.6 track 2009 dragon 163

B
May 27, 2020
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew if a series 6 163x15 2.6 would fit in my dragon? Or what would need to be done to make it work?
I know the sleds running the series 6 2.6 are using a 7T 2.86 driver and my sled is a 8T 2.86 driver. At a glance there appears to be enough room in my tunnel to go up from my 2.4 to the 2.6.
My track is getting a little beat up and I know a guy selling a lightly used 2.6 series 6 for a good deal.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
I have run a 2.5 in there, so a 2.6 should work. I know the 2.6 fits in the Proride easy-peasy. And some Axys owners were switching to 8 tooth drivers to reduce rolling resistance and had clearance. By the way: Typically I google-search with "site:www.snowest.com" and get better results than on the snowest search, when looking for info for a sled that is not the latest and greatest (less activity in the IQ topics and fewer people read and reply, but the old info is there you just have to find it)

Premium Features