• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

(2) 2009 Ski Doo RS mod sleds

jhubs

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
SOLD

(1) 2009 600RS mod 550 miles. Good shape. Newer seat, taillight and snow flap. small tank. Front is straight. Fly riser and bars. Runs on 50/50 Race gas / 91 octane. It has the factory twin pipes and mod air intake with headlight delete. V force reeds. Yellow c&a skis. Yellow nose cone. Bumpers look to be next to new. Also has a nice looking SCS wrap on it. $3700 obo

I have a large tank, headlights, upper and lower air boxes we can work in either deal if interested in trail converting.

SOLD (1) 2009 600RS mod set up for freestyle. Has custom freestlyle seat, small tank, factory twin pipes, mod air intake with headlight delete. V force reeds. Wider black c&a skis. Black nose cone. Fly riser and bars. Bumpers look to be next to new. Also has an SCS wrap on it. Decent shape. Has a few dings and marks as to be expected. $3200 obo

Both sleds fire right up, run and sound good, both sleds have the 1 3/4" factory tracks with paddle screws in them.

Serious inquiries only. I am in eastern North Dakota but can meet within reason.

Pm me or email me with any questions and pics

jhubs@hotmail.com

Last edited:

jhubs

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
New price $3700

New price on first MOD $3700. Need room in the garage

Premium Features