• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 2006 SeaDoo Supercharged RXP's and alloy trailer for sale

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
2 2006 RXP's Supercharged with alloy trailer and covers. Low hours on both machines. Pics will be taken tomorrow and posted right away. Asking $12,500. Best offer or trade? There is a pair of Bank Repos on CrankyApe's auction site with a steel trailer and they are already bid to over $12,000 plus buyers fee!! Also who knows about the prevous owners maintence and winter storage history. The pair I have are One Owner RXP's with perfect maintence history, stored indoors (climate controlled), fuel treated with sea foam in the off season, fogged and batts disconnected. I think whoever buys theese RXP's is getting a smokin deal!! Thanks for looking and pics comming tomorrow.

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
To cheep

I am listing the RXPs on Bid 2 Buy.com, the two repos on cranky ape went up to $16,000 for a selling price!!! Makes mine seem super cheep!!! I realise snowest is not a jet ski sight but a motorhead in the winter is a motorhead in the summer to. this really is a steal. Hopefully the people bidding on the cranky ape sight find mine for sale. It would be SWEET if they did even close to the same $$$$. May be willing to trade.

Premium Features